National Geographic Dinosaur Dig Kit
Journey to the prehistoric era and uncover genuine dinosaurs fossils! National Geographic’s dinosaur fossil dig is an exciting hands-on adventure that boys and girls love! Your child will become a real palaeontologist as they explore fossils that are millions of years old. The included full-colour learning guide allows children to identify and learn all about each specimen they uncover! Spark your child’s love of history and science, and teach them all about dinosaurs with National Geographic. This science kit includes: one digging brick containing 3 ancient fossils (Dino bone, mosasaur tooth, Dino poop), archaeological digging tools, full-colour learning guide, and magnifying glass. Safety Warning Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Contains small parts which can be swallowed.
- This dig kit provides an authentic scientific activity to your child that ignites a desire to learn more.
- Not only is it an interactive and engaging STEM toy, it also provides kids with incredible keepsakes.
- This T. rex tooth is a very special item because it was molded from a real T. rex tooth fossil.
- Not only will they discover a T. rex tooth within the dig brick, they also receive a genuine coprolite (dino poop) fossil!
- We provide a detailed learning guide packed with educational information about fossils, paleontology, and the mighty T. rex