National Geographic Mini Excavation Dig Kit Dino Poop
Journey to the prehistoric era and uncover genuine dinosaurs fossils! National Geographic’s dinosaur fossil dig is an exciting hands-on adventure that boys and girls love! Your child will become a real palaeontologist as they explore fossils that are millions of years old. The included full-colour learning guide allows children to identify and learn all the specimen they uncover! Spark your child’s love of history and science, and teach them all about dinosaurs with National Geographic. This science kit includes: one digging brick containing 1 ancient dino poop fossil and detailed learning guide.
- DIG UP REAL DINOSAUR FOSSILS - Kids become palaeontologists by excavating a real dinosaur poop fossil from the dig brick
- GENUINE DINOSAUR SPECIMENS - uncover dinosaur poo fossil; fossils are preserved and protected in transparent acrylic for easy examination
- LEARN ABOUT PALAEONTOLOGY - comes with a National Geographic full colour learning guide full of facts to teach kids about their specimens; perfect as an educational toy or an interactive lesson for home-schooling
- AWARD WINNING TOY - Gold medal winner in the educational category of the Independent Toy Awards
- SET CONTAINS - 1 digging brick, 1 dinosaur poop fossil and 1 learning guide