National Geographic Mini Excavation Dig Kit Shark Tooth
Excavate Genuine Shark Teeth Fossil from the Ocean’s Deadliest Predators! National Geographic’s Shark Tooth Dig Kit lets children dig up and explore a genuine shark fossil. With a full-colour learning guide full of amazing shark facts and pictures, kids will have a blast while they identify the teeth of the different sharks, and learn all about what make sharks the ocean’s most feared predators. This dig kit makes a great gift for any child ages 6-15 years with an interest in sharks, fossils, or science. With 1 amazing fossil to uncover, children can start an impressive fossil collection that they can show their friends. This set includes a dig brick with 1 genuine shark teeth fossil and learning guide. National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service. With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the National Geographic Society is one of the world's largest non-profit scientific and educational organizations.
- DIG UP REAL SHARK TEETH FOSSILS - kids learn about science hands on by excavating 3 genuine shark teeth fossils.
- FIND GENUINE SPECIMENS IN EACH KIT - uncover one genuine specimen.
- LEARN ABOUT ARCHAEOLOGY AND MARINE BIOLOGY - comes with a National Geographic full colour learning guide full of facts to teach kids about their specimens; perfect as an educational toy or an interactive lesson for home-schooling
- AWARD WINNING TOY - Gold medal winner in the educational category of the Independent Toy Awards
- SET CONTAINS a dig brick with 1 genuine shark teeth fossil and detailed learning guide. Provides around 15 minutes excavating time.